Candado (Cuaba Soap) 2x5 (3+ Pounds)

Candado 2x5This glycerin soap is so versatile and has so many beneficial uses. I have used to bathe, wash, and to cut down the oil buildup in my hair. This cuaba soap is made from the resin of the cuaba tree (pinus occidentalis), according to info on an internet link I came across looking for the ingredients in it. My mother suggested I use it to help with my dandruff prone hair right before I shampoo it. Lately I started using it daily in the shower to help seal my skin followed by a mild bodywash or good quality soap. This Cuaba soap has helped my hair and skin become halthier and softer. The same thing has happened to my hands which are extra dry. The skin on them feels renewed and as a result , I rely less on hand cream. I use a combination of 1/2 oz of the soap bar to 8 oz. of water in a pump bottle. This soap is imported from the Dominican Republic and sold in the local stores around the area where I live. My mom tells me It's been around for years. And using it myself has made me see the benefits of cuaba soap.

Save 16% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment