DermaZinc Soap - 3.75 oz

DermaZinc Soap - 3.7 ozWhen ZNP Bar disappeared, I was shocked at the lack of alternative products and disappointed I had not been notified in time to build up a stash! I had used ZNP for many years to control my seborrheic dermatitis and within a week I was desperate! Then my dermatologist recommended DermaZinc and after trying it, I was glad ZNP went away because DermaZinc works equally well but it is not as drying as the ZNP Bar, so my skin actually feels better. Now, as I reorder my quantity supply, I find there are other Zinc Pyrithione 2% soaps out there that cost much more. Everyone should have tried DermaZinc instead.

There is another product that my Dad has used for years, but are having trouble keeping up with demand. I found this on Amazon by just putting in the active ingredents, (Zinc). Bars are a little smaller then the previous soap he was using, but otherwise he cannot tell a difference. This product works great on his rashes. ( He has very sensitive skin, and problems with skin cancer popping up now and then.) The Dematolgist recommenened soap with Zinc, and I showed him this bar, he said he would reccomend it available on Amazon.

Buy DermaZinc Soap - 3.75 oz Now

The only reason that I tried this product is due to the backorder on the ZNP bar. This product works and does what it needs to but I still prefer the ZNP bar due to the size, shape, and packaging.

Read Best Reviews of DermaZinc Soap - 3.75 oz Here

This is my favorite soup in the world! I was very depressed because my psoriasis attacked 90% of my body, I wasn't able to walk or sleep without pain, I don't have a health insurance and paying for the shots was not a possibility. I decided to buy soap and take a long shower and take off all the patches with a small towel (very painful) and use this soap and leave it for a few minutes (even more painful) I don't work for these guys, I actually tried all the dermazinc soaps and they all work so you don't have to buy this specific brand. I've been using this soap for the last year and I'm really grateful, I'm not cured and this is not a cure but since i've been using it I only get 2 or 3 small patches. The fastest way to get results is to take off all your patches while taking a shower and then use the soap, This is going to hurt a lot, I cried when i did it, but in less than 4 days i was able to sleep and walk without any pain. I hope it works for every single person because psoriasis is really debilitating.

Want DermaZinc Soap - 3.75 oz Discount?

This soap is not bad. It does clean the skin well. The problem is that the soap didn't solve the issue I hoped it would (Tinea Versicolor). It can also dry your skin too. But it was good to use for washing your face, as it cleared up some pimples. So overall its okay, just not what I wanted...

0 comments:

Post a Comment