Castile Liquid Soap Organic-Eucalyptus 32 Ounces

Castile Liquid Soap Organic-Eucalyptus 32 OuncesWhile I grimaced slightly at the price of these soaps, the article I read about the Dr. Bronner product family and family owners made me want to give this soap a try. I love the ethics and values of this company and when I can, I like to support that by purchasing products from such companies.

I have extremely sensitive skin and break out really easy. My husband has dry skin and it can get irritated with some soaps. Plus we have a glass shower enclosure and bar soap is not allowed due to the soap scum it creates. So we gave this soap a try.

We love it. When it came, my husband had a flashback to high school. He said the girls in school used this soap for shampoo, too. The scent of the soaps is not overpowering; we've tried the eucalyptus and peppermint. But it's cool when you walk down the hallway and you can smell the fresh scent of either coming from the shower. Love it!

The peppermint feels really tingly and for someone who has a hard time waking up in the morning it's nice to know something other than coffee can get me going!

One note you don't need to use a lot of this soap to get lather. So the first time you try it, use less than you might think and work up from there. Because of this, these soaps last so long!

So even though the price is high at first, the value you get, the pleasure of the scents and the invigorating pepperment all combine to make me one happy customer. Oh, and the company is not too shabby either! Dr. Bronner's has a new "forever" customer.

Got here fast and in tact. Too bad it doesn't come in a bigger size. Way cheaper this route than buying from the local grocery store.

Buy Castile Liquid Soap Organic-Eucalyptus 32 Ounces Now

I love Dr. Bronners Castile Liquid Soap Organic-Eucalyptus with the minty fragrance, sudsy soap, squeaky cleanser and 32 ounces economical bottle.

Read Best Reviews of Castile Liquid Soap Organic-Eucalyptus 32 Ounces Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment