Dr. Bronners Tea Tree 32 oz.

Dr. Bronners Tea Tree 32 oz.I rarely write product reviews but I am compelled to after using Dr. Bronner's Tea Tree Oil Soap. I have dealt with body odor the majority of my adult life. I have tried tons of different soaps that would seem to help only temporarily . I would sometimes take two showers a day and after sweating this 'funk' smell would start to form in my groin. Frankly it was embarrassing! A couple of weeks ago I decided to end this so I did research on different soaps. The all natural aspect of Dr. Bronner's was the original thing that brought me to the product but then doing further research on the benefits of Tea Tree Oil was what really sealed the deal for me. The anti-microbial,anti-fungal & anti-bacterial aspect of the soap is really evident. I have used it daily for a week and that 'funk' in my groin is completely gone. Even after a long day at work I get home and there is no odor. I'm completely impressed with this product, the people at Dr. Bronner's have gained a life-long customer!

EDIT: A month later I am still odor free!! I'm just thrilled to have finally found a solution to this years old problem. I also started using Jungleman All-Natural Deodorant which contains Tea Tree Oil and it's excellent as well.

I have been using Dr. Bronners soaps for over 30 years now and if you have never tried these fabulous, wonderful products, you are missing one of the best overall personal care products on the planet. Have used, still use peppermint, tea tree, euco.. liquid soaps. No hard, filler soaps!

Buy Dr. Bronners Tea Tree 32 oz. Now

I used it for first time today to wash my hair.I just got tired of paying alot of money on Selsum Blue.What a feeling ! No itch,just clean healthy hair and scalp !

Read Best Reviews of Dr. Bronners Tea Tree 32 oz. Here

Has good aroma. Removes oil from skin and is refreshing. I would recommend this product for anyone with oily skin.

Want Dr. Bronners Tea Tree 32 oz. Discount?

Skin feels nice and clean after use. I also wash my hair with it and it's great! It's great for cleansing acne prone skin fyi...

0 comments:

Post a Comment