Fair & White Exclusive Whitenizer Exfoliating Soap

Fair & White Exclusive Whitenizer Exfoliating SoapMy complexion is olive-Mediterranean, and I have had an uneven skin tone with serious sun damage for many years. I began using this soap intermittently with other products, and my skin is now flawless, a result I could not obtain with many years of wasting money on very expensive products. This soap is exfoliating in a gentle way and my pores have all but disappear. My skin is now even-toned and very soft. Excellent, excellent product, and it smells heavenly.

I've always had very clear skin until a couple months ago I started to break out so bad... I tried everything from proactive,clearasil, alpha hydroxy glycolic. I ended up going to the spa several times and spent well over $1,000 on peels, extractions all of the above clear my face. I even tried diet. Nothing changed.. I hated looking in the mirror because I once prized my complexion and skin on being so pretty until the break outs. I didn't know what else to do until I went to my local beauty shop and found fair and white soap and the cream. I was like well it's worth the try. I'm African American so when I have pimples they leave these dark scars all over my face. I was a hot mess. I'm 32 years old and never experience acne in my life, not even in highschool so you can imagine how painful it was for me to go through it. Well after purchasing the product's soap and cream I imediately began using it. It's been less than 7 days and my scars have dissapeared at least 55%. I am completely amazed how fast it works. I forgot to mention I have used Ambi soap and cream in the past for months and that never worked for me. But this did. Fair and White works!!! If anyone suffered from acne scars please use this you will not regret it trust me. The only reason why I rated it 4 stars was because it's only been 5 days since using the product.

Buy Fair & White Exclusive Whitenizer Exfoliating Soap Now

Good to get off dead skin, but it is very drying. Wouldn't buy again you're better off using a body scrub or a loofah.

Read Best Reviews of Fair & White Exclusive Whitenizer Exfoliating Soap Here

I bought this because my face is lighter than my body and I wanted it to match.I think i've noticed a brighter tone but not entirely lighter.I've been using it for about a week twice daily in conjunction with Symba bleaching cream all over my body.I usually use the soap all over and let it stay on for a couple minutes then rinse.It does leave my body amazingly soft sometimes too soft so I would recommend it.Expensive though!

Want Fair & White Exclusive Whitenizer Exfoliating Soap Discount?

I LOVE THE WHOLE LINE OF FAIR & WHITE PRODUCTS BY PARIS .....

I ESPECIALLY LIKE THE EXCLUSIVE ( BLUE & GOLD ) LABEL /PACKAGING LINE . THE BLUE & GOLD LINE COST A LITTLE MORE BUT IS WORTH IT , TRUST ME !

THIS SOAP IS SO CREAMY .... IT LEAVES YOUR SKIN CLEAN & SOFT ! I NOW CALL IT THE "SOFT & BEAUTIFUL" !..... IT'S ESPECIALLY GREAT FOR PEOPLE OF COLOR ! ... ( I CALL IT ...." THE BLACK BE BEAUTIFUL SKIN CARE" )

I'M LOVE'N IT !

SIS. YOLANDA , FROM HARLEM USA , NYC, NY

0 comments:

Post a Comment