Palmolive Naturals White & Smooth with Pearl Powder & Milk Protein Bar Soap, 80 G / 2.8 Oz Bars, 3

Palmolive Naturals White & Smooth with Pearl Powder & Milk Protein Bar Soap, 80 G / 2.8 Oz Bars, 3 in a Pack 12 Bars TotalI was a bit skeptical at first about the quality of these soaps; I think they're popular in Malaysia and in other countries within that region of the world. I figured they can't be any better than the Palmolive bar soaps at the local Pathmark or ShopRite. I was proven wrong and was very pleased with my purchase. When I made the lather, the bar felt really smooth and it has this wonderful baby powder-like scent--the combination of milk and pearl powder really works well together. I think it makes my skin a little bit smoother. I've just finished my first bar, and I have to say, the quality of the soap was very consistent all the way to the end. The only con is that the bars are a little smaller than I expected them to be. Overall a good purchase, definitely worth trying if you've never used it before.

I like this product ok and recommend if you don't need a soap with a little deeper cleansing factor. It is smooth and has a nice feel.

Buy Palmolive Naturals White & Smooth with Pearl Powder & Milk Protein Bar Soap, 80 G / 2.8 Oz Bars, 3 Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment