Nubian Lemongrass and Tea Tree Soap (5 oz.) ( Five Pack)

Nubian Lemongrass and Tea Tree SoapI absolutely love this hand and body soap. My boyfriend originally bought it and gave me one to try and I have to have it in the bathroom tub and sink. These are made up of all natural ingredients and feel and smell divine. They leave your skin feeling soft and fresh. Combine with the lotion and you are in another world of scentual pleasures. Must try the coconut and papaya soap for your hands and face its indeed a pleasure as well. Tea Tree Oil's remarkable anti-bacterial and healing properties are combined with the powerful anti-inflammatory properties Lemongrass and Shea Butter in this energizing soap to help clear oily and troubled skin. This refreshingly deodorant soap, with Orange Oil to support tissue regeneration, moisturizes treats and tones skin. In addition to their tropical healing properties, these exotic essential oils are revered for their outstanding aromatherapeutic values.

Nubian Lemongrass and Tea Tree Soap (5 oz.) ( Five Pack)

.Nubian Heritage Coconut & Papaya Soap 5 Oz X 6 Bars

Nubian Heritage Raw Shea Butter Lotion 13 Fl. Oz

Natural and able to pronounce the ingredients in this soap, and it smells gooood! Helped clear up my mild acne without drying out my face too.

Buy Nubian Lemongrass and Tea Tree Soap (5 oz.) ( Five Pack) Now

I was Simply looking for a Soap with Tea Tree Oil & Found a True Gem! I'm from the Islands so I'm Familiar with the Awesome Smell & Strengths of LemonGrass & I also know of the Strength Tea Tree Oil has as well with Its Fungus Killinig Power, saw it had Both & said it was a Double Bonus for me (Love To Be Squeaky Clean & Smell Good). I've been using it for 2 Weeks now & can See a Difference in My Skin, Thanks to the Wonderful Ingredients in this Super Soap. My Skin Tone is Much Lighter/Brigther, Blemishes/Spots are Fading & it leaves My Skin Silky Smooth & Smelling Great! I'm going to try other kinds & Maybe Start a Collection lol

Read Best Reviews of Nubian Lemongrass and Tea Tree Soap (5 oz.) ( Five Pack) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment