Dermisil Sulfur&lavender Medicated Soap 4oz

Dermisil Sulfur&lavender Medicated Soap 4oz
  • dermisil
  • medicated soap
  • topical treatment
  • sulfur & lavender
  • 100 % natural

First of all I ordered what was supposed to be 2 bars of 4.5 oz Dermasil Sulfur and Lavender Soap. I got one bar of soap that costs me $16.30 including s&h. The bar of soap claimed to be 11 oz I think but it was smaller than an ordinary bar of soap. I would not recommend this soap to anyone. Go to the pharmacy or health food stor and get a bar of MSM soap instaed.

Buy Dermisil Sulfur&lavender Medicated Soap 4oz Now

The epithet "Medicated Soap" should be removed from the name of the soap. The epithet "Medicated Soap" is being used to justify charging ten time its value. Same product is available at any dollar store for less money and no postage. It is available for immediate pickup pack in a nice color printed first quality box. Dermisil Sulfur&Lavander Medicated Soap 4 oz is a scam

Read Best Reviews of Dermisil Sulfur&lavender Medicated Soap 4oz Here

Dont buy this product. It's bad for your skin, smells and does something bad to your eyes. This product shouldn't even be on the market to buy. Trust me don't buy it.

Want Dermisil Sulfur&lavender Medicated Soap 4oz Discount?

Product arrived promptly and in the advertised condition. Very satisfied with the product. I would recommend this product to friends and family.

This is a great product and I highly recommend it, very effective and the shipping is speedy. Anyone that wants a good product choose this one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment