Pears Transparent Soap Gentle Care 4.4 oz. 6-Pack

Pears Transparent Soap Gentle Care 4.4 oz. 6-PackPears soap's formula has changed as of 2009. It is no longer the wonderful, natural product we all knew and loved.

Original ingredients: Sodium Palmitate, Natural Rosin, Glycerine, Water, Sodium Cocoate, Rosemary Extract, Thyme Extract, Pears Fragrance Essence.

New ingredients: Sorbitol, Aqua, Sodium Palmate/stearate, Sodium Palmkernelate, Sodium Rosinate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, PEG-4, Alcohol, Glycerin, Perfume, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Meta Bisulfite, Etidronic acid, Tetra Sodium EDTA, BHT, Cl 12490, Cl 47005, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Cinnamal, Eugenol, Limonene, Linalool.

BEWARE. unilever has messed this up big time. original formula for 200 years had 8 ingredients. Now it has 24!

it is not delightfully mild smelling or long lasting. I urge you to research this product before buying. I learned the hard way. It is not what you have fond memories of. Very disappointing.

Buy Pears Transparent Soap Gentle Care 4.4 oz. 6-Pack Now

I've been using this product for the last 20 years. It has never left my skin feeling dry, or left a film on me like "body wash" does. It has the great clean scent of Rosemary (unlike Neutrogena).

I always buy 6 bars or so, unwrap them and let them air dry so they last longer.

It's not a deodorant soap,a perfumed soap, or a fancy soap.

It very simply gets me clean and feeling fresh.

As long as they keep making it, I'll keep using it.

Read Best Reviews of Pears Transparent Soap Gentle Care 4.4 oz. 6-Pack Here

This Pears soap is absolute rubbish, nothing like the original at all. Why do they pay idiots to "improve" on a tried and true recipe! It smells horrible, looks cheaply made, and is so watered down it only lasts a couple of weeks, instead of months for the old type. Of course that is probably a good thing. I mean to use it up washing the dogs.

Want Pears Transparent Soap Gentle Care 4.4 oz. 6-Pack Discount?

I ordered two packages of Pears Soap, thinking it would smell and look just like the Pears Soap I have grown accustomed to using and loving when I go to London every couple of years. However, it was nothing like the original Pears Soap!! I was greatly disappointed, and after the fact, I read all the reviews, and that was the biggest complaint about this "new" Pears soap. Apparently, it is not made the same (has different ingredients) and has an awful smell. I would not recommend this Pears Soap. I so wish that I could find it somewhere...any ideas? E.Lee

Save 36% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment