Nirmal Aritha Hair Soap 2.62 oz bar

Nirmal Aritha Hair Soap 2.62 oz barfirstly i was looking for a artha hair soap this one really cleans your hair really great.the soap has a pleasent smell i would buy again.

If you want a great product for washing your hair that does not contain harshe chemicals then give is soap a try. It lathers up fast and smells great.

Buy Nirmal Aritha Hair Soap 2.62 oz bar Now

I have super long, think red hair with layers and waves. This stuff lathers up super easy for being a bar soap which is great. The smell is nice, but it is a bit too strong for me, however, I am getting use to it as I don't notice it much anymore. It rinses out cleanly but your hair is so clean it is tough to run your fingers through it easily WHILE WET. I towel dry my hair and let it finish air drying. Then my hair is super soft and my fingers run easily through my hair. My hair is not tangled. So this soap takes a little getting use to, but overall the product is really great. Now my one complaint was I paid $8 for shipping on this little guy so watch out for shipping charges.

Read Best Reviews of Nirmal Aritha Hair Soap 2.62 oz bar Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment