Turquoise Soap Rock

Turquoise Soap RockLuxurious sudsy lather, lovely lingering fragrance, thorough gentle cleansing, and amazingly beautiful works of art SoapRocks are the ultimate!

I first saw SoapRocks in a gift shop, arranged in a silver bowl. Attracted by the brilliant colors and the unique shapes I first thought what a wonderful centerpiece the stones would be. Imagine my surprise when I discovered that these gorgeous objects were soaps! Not just any soaps, mind you, but each hand hewn to display spectacular colors. I would learn that these colors became more beautiful with use, even to the smallest sliver.

The soaps are available in 27 varieties, and several sizes from SoapRocks (best for shower and bath) to PalmStones (perfect for powder rooms).

My current favorite is Turquoise, a rich blue tipped with clear and tracings of white and midnight blue. Stunning! Imagine, if you will, a glistening piece of natural turquoise, and there you have it. The scent is fresh, gently sweet, and lingers on the skin.

Awesome products at very affordable prices!

Gail Cooke

A 10 dollar bar of soap shouldn't leave your skin dry. You're spending your money on how this thing looks. My 8 year old loves it, because it looks cool to him. But I didn't buy it for him, I bought it for me. And trust me, I wish I would have saved my money and bought something else.

Buy Turquoise Soap Rock Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment