Claus Porto Favorito (Red Poppy) Soap 12.3 oz bar

Claus Porto Favorito Soap 12.3 oz barI love this soap. It is so gentle for my skin and smells so sweet and heavenly!

As weird as it may sound, this soap actually makes you want to take a shower. The smell is softly spicy (I consider it a unisex fragrance). The soap is mild and leaves you feeling clean without feeling dry. The only question I have is does it dissolve? Because it doesn't appear to. That bar is pretty much the same size as when I started using it a month ago.

Buy Claus Porto Favorito (Red Poppy) Soap 12.3 oz bar Now

I love this soap. It's got a sort of spicy scent. More carnation than poppy, really. A scent for everyone.

Read Best Reviews of Claus Porto Favorito (Red Poppy) Soap 12.3 oz bar Here

The Claus Porto soaps have unique, lasting fragrances. The bars are huge and make luxurious suds. They outlast several bars of soap of regular size. The fragrances I've tried have a little touch of the exotic, or foreign, about them. This one, the Favorito, red poppy, fragrance, is well named since it's my favorite. Its use fills the nearby rooms with its scent as well. A very good buy because of its size, making luxury affordable.

Want Claus Porto Favorito (Red Poppy) Soap 12.3 oz bar Discount?

JUST AS WONDERFUL AS THE WILD PANSY. ADDITIONALLY SO FRESH AND STIMULATING. LOTS OF SOAP, LUXURIOUS FEEL, LASTS A LONG TIME. MAKES SHOWER TIME A REAL TREAT. I LOVE IT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment