Primal Elements Wrapped Bar Soap, Ariel, 6.8-Ounce

Primal Elements Wrapped Bar Soap, Ariel, 6.8-OuncePrimal Elements Wrapped Bar Soap, Ariel, 6.8-Ounce by Primal Elements

Long Time Favorite Here. PERFECTION, as always.. and another SMOOTHY!!! I do not care for the exfoliant soaps, so this one has been on my list for a while, and this vendor is new to me via AMAZON, but the product is.. as always.. Par Excellence!! Highly recommend to you soap connoisseurs..!!!! Y E S !!

I have purchased Primal Elements Ariel soap ever since one of my Yoga instructors told me it is the only soap she uses. I asked her why she always smelled so nice. I love the fragrance. Was afraid it would be "too patchouli" but it isn't. I will continue to buy it until they stop making it.

Buy Primal Elements Wrapped Bar Soap, Ariel, 6.8-Ounce Now

I would disappoint my Dad and my husband if I did not get this soap every Christmas for them as stocking stuffers. it smells fabulous. If you are a sandalwood fan, it's a must have!

Read Best Reviews of Primal Elements Wrapped Bar Soap, Ariel, 6.8-Ounce Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment