Bar Soap, Organic, Lavender, 5 oz (Multi-Pack)

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, All-One Hemp Lavender, 5-Ounce BarsLove it, love it, love it! I use Dr. Bonner's soaps for everything from bath soap to complection soap & even to make laundry detergent to wash my clothes! I grate the bar soap & then chop in the food processor to break down even finer. Add 1 cup soap to 1 cup 20 Mule Team Borax to 1 cup of Arm & Hammer Washing soda. Use 3 tablespoons per load in your washer. Very inexpensive & does a great job of cleaning. Low sudsing with no phosphates so you can use in HE washers. Good for your clothes, washing machine, septic system & our environment! The lavender is my favorite scent for laundry detergent!

ckaras ~ Wake Forest, NC

1.This soap lathers so well.

2. It rinses off without residue.

3.The smell is just wonderful if you like lavender. Very real natural lavender scent.

4.It doesn't fall apart in the shower, although it is a little softer than regular soap. So don't leave it on a wet dish soap.

5.It doesn't dry out your skin.

6.I love the fact that it is organic.

7.Made by a reputable company.

8.With now fair traded ingredients.

9.Coop America approved.

10.Minimum packaged. Plus you can recycle the paper packaging (no plastic).

I have very sensitive skin, and almost every soap, even natural soaps irritate me. But with this one I have not had that problem. I have been using for over a year now. I even use it on my 3 year old son with no problem.

I also use it for shaving my legs, bikini area and underarms with no irritation or bumps. It lathers well and it glides smoothly. I think the lavender helps my skin at shaving time.

Buy Bar Soap, Organic, Lavender, 5 oz (Multi-Pack) Now

I am a teacher and I wash my hands all daythey were so dry and itchyI had given up! I got this stuff and plan on buying the liquid, it smells great, lathers great, and best of all doesn't dry out my hands. It doesn't really add moisturebut my hands feel so much better because they are not stripped of everything like the anti-bacterial soaps doEveryone should switchI am going to get them for all my friends and familygood price on here too!

Later noteI did go get this in the liquid form and put it in my bathrooms and kitchen. It seems to leave an odd film in my sinksboth the stainless steel and the porcelin sink in my bathroom. It drove me nuts b/c it made the sinks look dirty. Once I ran out I didn't buy anymore-I wished it didn't do this b/c other than that I liked it!

Read Best Reviews of Bar Soap, Organic, Lavender, 5 oz (Multi-Pack) Here

Dr. Bronner's magic soaps are THE ANSWER for anybody with skin conditions. I have psoriasis and this is the only soap that I can use with gusto.

Any other kind (including organic ones or glycerin) will leave me with itchiness, redness, and more dryness. Even when labeled "for sensitive skin" or "with vitamine e" other soaps were all the same.

I have used Dr. Bronner's now for 8 years. I prefer the bars to the liquid.

Lately I have started using it for my hair (no sulfates) and applying "pureology" conditioner afterwards.

Just look at the variety of essential oils used in each bar: coconut, palm oil, jojoba, lavender and hemp. These are the REAL DEAL, no "pseudo-chemical-artificial" ingredients that are cheap. These essential oils are pure luxury.

I want to thank this company for its excellent products. It is evident that THEY CARE, about our skin, about the environment and about those who provide them with the ingredients that they use. I hope they keep the good work for years and years to come.

Want Bar Soap, Organic, Lavender, 5 oz (Multi-Pack) Discount?

My mom gave me a bar of this soap not too long ago and this soap really is magic.

I'm not a big fan of bar soap but this soap greatly reduces acne (I see results RIGHT AFTER washing my face with this) but is gentle enough that it doesn't dry out your skin. It also tightens up the skin on your face while moisturizing. I'm not exaggerating by saying it's a dream come true.

Best of all, it's organic and uses only natural ingredients. I've suffered from severe cystic acne for years (which has likely been caused by non-natural, highly-chemical makeup) but my face ALWAYS looks better after using this soap.

Highly recommended for anyone with very sensitive, dry, acne-prone skin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment