Burt's Bees Green Tea & Lemongrass Hand Soap, 7.5 Fluid Ounces (Pack of 3)

Burt's Bees Green Tea & Lemongrass Hand Soap, 7.5 Fluid OuncesHealthier option as opposed to traditional handsoaps. It has a very light smell, it isn't oily and it doesn't get stuck on your hands.

Somehow I can't get this soap in any stores around town these days, but to my delight this is actually a cheaper option anyway. I love this soap for feeling clean with no trace of perfume, or soapy residue, and it doesn't dry out my hands either. Bonus: the new packaging is much more attractive than before. AND, the seller delivers the packages quickly. This purchase is all kinds of WIN.

Buy Burt's Bees Green Tea & Lemongrass Hand Soap, 7.5 Fluid Ounces (Pack of 3) Now

I have been using this hand soap for years. It has a very nice fragrance and lathers easily, and during the average use I don't need to use very much for my hands to feel clean as compared with other products such as Softsoap.

Read Best Reviews of Burt's Bees Green Tea & Lemongrass Hand Soap, 7.5 Fluid Ounces (Pack of 3) Here

Burt's Bees is a great product. I love that it is made from natural, plant based ingredients instead of synthetic chemicals.

Want Burt's Bees Green Tea & Lemongrass Hand Soap, 7.5 Fluid Ounces (Pack of 3) Discount?

I bought this hand soap hoping it would be less drying on my hands. I wash my hands often. It didn't seem to be at all moisturizing. Doesn't lather much. Seems like it works best if you squirt it on your hands when they are dry and rub your hands together before rinsing with water. The scent is strong and not to my liking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment