Primal Elements Wood Soap Dish (Pack of 3)

Primal Elements Wood Soap Dishgood price and ok workmanship but it gets moldy very fast and is hard to get the mold off. It would hold up better if it had some kind of finish

These wooden soap dishes have a removable tray which makes them easier to wash. They do not match exactly but are different shades ranging from light to medium. There is either a light finish or no finish, so I covered the wood with a layer of mineral oil which slightly darkened the color and emphasized the wood grain. They are ample sized and can easily fit a large bar of soap.

11/19/11 EDIT: These became moldy after about a year so I reduced my rating from 5 stars to 3 stars.

Buy Primal Elements Wood Soap Dish (Pack of 3) Now

The glue holding the wooden pieces came undone in the shower and all 3 fell apart within 1-2 days of use. Very disappointed and a waste of money.

Read Best Reviews of Primal Elements Wood Soap Dish (Pack of 3) Here

This dish is a huge soap-saver. It dries out the bars of soap really good which makes them last a long time. It also keeps the soap from going into the sink, and keeps all of the messy soap gunk from building up on the soap & the countertop!

Want Primal Elements Wood Soap Dish (Pack of 3) Discount?

These soap dished don't look like much in the picture, but that's kind of what I was going for. I knew I wanted wood, super simple design, and I definitely wasn't going to pay an arm and a leg for a stupid soap dish. This pack of three is exactly what I wanted. The wood is unfinished, which is fine with me, and so they are a little rough/rustic looking, but I like that. They perform their function well. My soap dries well and lasts longer. The inner part lifts out which makes cleaning a breeze. I use a variety of different bar soaps, and they have all fit.

Some people have complained of the dishes mildewing, but I haven't had that problem and I've been using them for at least 8 months now. I haven't actually cleaned them per se, but do rinse them out once in a while if I notice some soap build up, and they look just fine. I use natural soaps, but I don't know if that would have anything to do with it.

These have also held up well. Yesterday, I did manage to break one well sort of. None of the wood pieces are broken. I was just prying on it too hard, and a couple of the small lateral pieces came off. Easy to glue back. And in all honesty, it held up to a lot of force before it gave way. For the price and how long it took for that to happen, I'm not complaining at all.

I like these a lot and would buy them again in a heart beat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment