basis Sensitive Skin Bar, Cleans + Soothes, 4-Ounce Bars (Pack of 6)

basis Sensitive Skin Bar, Cleans + Soothes, 4-Ounce BarsI have tried and tried over the years to find a bar soap that won't cause me splotches and doesn't have a fragrance that bothers my chemical sensitivities. This is the one!!!! I am so excited that I found this. Usually the fragrance free bars either have some strong smell (to me) or they aren't worth a flip. This one has a very very light nice scent...it's almost imperceptible, actually it probably is to others who don't have nose that smells and is allergic to everything! Had I known it had even a hint of a scent, I wouldn't have bought it because I would have thought that it would break me out. So don't let it deter you. Not even a hint of redness after I bathe. This soap is fabulous and I highly recommend it!!!

UPDATE: 3 1/2 years later and this is still the only soap bar I use! It's wonderful and I don't get nearly as many rashes as I used to. I just can't say enough how grateful I am I found this soap. BTW...One thing I didn't say before is that it lathers much better than a lot of other "natural" or "sensitive" soap bars.

A dermatologist suggested our son use basis soap 30 years ago. He did and helped his skin problems. Decided if the doctor recommended it for teenage son it would be good for his mother. Been using ever since. I purchase in quantity and I unwrap the bars and store. Exposed to air it becomes hard milled and it lasts longer.

Buy basis Sensitive Skin Bar, Cleans + Soothes, 4-Ounce Bars (Pack of 6) Now

My top and only choice for facial soap. It's cheap and very effective, what more can you ask for. It's very gentle on your skin, won't dry it out, but has great cleaning power--gets everything off your face without leaving anything else on like other face washes do. This soap paired with acne.org benzoyl peroxide 2.5% cream spread generously has been my working solution to acne for at least 8 years!

Read Best Reviews of basis Sensitive Skin Bar, Cleans + Soothes, 4-Ounce Bars (Pack of 6) Here

Been using the product for years and it is very good on my sensitive skin. Moved and couldn't find product at stores so ordered at Amazon.

Want basis Sensitive Skin Bar, Cleans + Soothes, 4-Ounce Bars (Pack of 6) Discount?

I like this soap very much and can only find it at Amazon! Our local stores used to carry it but not anymore for some reason or another.

Save 26% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment