Glycerine Bar Soap - Aloe Vera, 4 oz ( Multi-Pack)

Glycerine SoapI have always had sensitive skin. My arms also tend to be red and splotchy. Since changing to this soap my arms are now soft and the red is going away. My skin feels and looks so much better. I love that the smell is not loud but very nice and natural. We are about out of my first order and I ordered a lot more. I have had no problems with it flaking at all.

I have not had the same issues of flaking with Clearly Natural Essential soap as the previous reviewer. I have had to use several different scents of this soap and over a period of several months because I developed a problem with sodium lauryl sulfate soaps. Glycerine soaps are something you have to get used to using, as they do not seem to rinse off as easily as standard soaps. My experience has been that these soaps last a fairly long time, and they do not flake. I live in a very dry climate, so I don't know if that makes a difference. The soaps themselves clean very well and the scents are mild and not overpowering.

Buy Glycerine Bar Soap - Aloe Vera, 4 oz ( Multi-Pack) Now

I've Switched To All Sulfate Free Skin Care Products And My Skin HaS Never Felt Softer OR Better. Highly Recommend It.

Read Best Reviews of Glycerine Bar Soap - Aloe Vera, 4 oz ( Multi-Pack) Here

I REALLY LIKE THIS 'SOAP' AS I HAVE PSORASIS AND THIS HAS HELPED TREMENDOUSLY! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND AND I'M SURE YOU'LL BE AS PLEASED AS I AM. THIS WILL DEFINITELY BE REPEAT ORDERS.

Want Glycerine Bar Soap - Aloe Vera, 4 oz ( Multi-Pack) Discount?

Sometimes Clearly Natural soaps flake off pieces. Mostly happens with Lemon (in my experience) but this bar of Aloe Vera is sloughing off shards, which go directly down the drain... not very cost effective.

0 comments:

Post a Comment