BRITISH STERLING by Dana MEN'S SOAP ON A ROPE 6 OZ

BRITISH STERLING by Dana MEN'S SOAP ON A ROPE 6 OZAbsolutely perfect. Soap on a rope is so hard to locate in local stores when its so practical for men of older ages who cant stoop in the shower to pick up teh soap once they've dropped it !

You never have to worry about losing this soap in the shower. My husband loved this soap!! I also gave this soap to a couple of nephews and boy friends who came at Christmas gift openings. My husband has ask for another bar but he will have to wait till we use up our liquid soaps first.

Buy BRITISH STERLING by Dana MEN'S SOAP ON A ROPE 6 OZ Now

Husband loves it. British Sterling does not have a potent smell. He hangs it from shower curtain hook. It lasts quite a while.

Read Best Reviews of BRITISH STERLING by Dana MEN'S SOAP ON A ROPE 6 OZ Here

When I was little, my sister and I got this for our dad every year for Father's Day. On a whim, I decided to see if it was still made and it is! I'm very disappointed it did not come in the silver box that British Sterling is recognized for as I knew seeing that would really light up dad's eyes. That keeps me from rating it 5 stars. Oh well.

Want BRITISH STERLING by Dana MEN'S SOAP ON A ROPE 6 OZ Discount?

This is not the same soap on a rope that you get when you purchase a British Sterling Set (deodorant, colonge & aftershave).

0 comments:

Post a Comment