Dial Glycerin Soap White Tea & Vitamin E- 3 Bars

Dial Glycerin Soap White Tea & Vitamin E- 3 BarsSoap is ok; dries skin out more than you'd expect. Also, fragrance can be somewhat overpowering.

I've had problems with finding a soap that did not irritate sensitive parts of my body (including face and nether regions). This had necessitated using several difficult products when I showered. Not anymore!

I use Dial's White Tea and Vitamin E Gylcerin soap and nothing else now. It leaves me feeling clean and fresh. Of course, applying a good cream to your face (or other areas) is a must so that the moisture is sealed in and your skin doesn't feel dry.

I've found only one product that I can use on my entire body (including my face) that doesn't burn or cause a rash...and that is Udderly Smooth Udder Cream and Moisturizer. I swear by this product. It is wonderful. I bought a lotion applicator (sponge type) and put it on my back, too. http://www.amazon.com/Udderly-Smooth-Udder-Moisturizer-12-Ounce/dp/B001ET78L0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1326762820&sr=8-1

You can buy Udderly Smooth on Amazon or at many super markets and drug stores. I buy it in the tub because I use so much of it from October to April.

Buy Dial Glycerin Soap White Tea & Vitamin E- 3 Bars Now

The soap is incredible, great aroma, lathers nicely, but the price per bar is over the top!!! We found it in the local stores at 1/3 the price. Would not do again!! Will get your dander up at that price!! Wash that soap right out of your hair!!

Read Best Reviews of Dial Glycerin Soap White Tea & Vitamin E- 3 Bars Here

I found this soap and began to use it. I have had a history of irritation from many soaps but this one is not causing any problems. I can no longer find it in stores and have to order online. I think they should put it back in the stores. I recently tried to use the Dial White Peach and Shea Butter but it caused irritation.

Want Dial Glycerin Soap White Tea & Vitamin E- 3 Bars Discount?

I was shopping too quickly, and had looked at several Dial soap items. There is another similar product that has lots more items per package, and I was terribly disappointed when I realized I paid $7.19 for three bars of soap. It's good soap, but definitely not that good. Won't buy again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment