Sappo Hill Soapworks Cucumber Glycerine Cream Soap, 3.5 Ounce -- 12 per case.

Sappo Hill Soapworks Cucumber Glycerine Cream Soap, 3.5 Ounce -- 12 per case.
  • Health and Beauty
  • Soaps
  • Body

This is the best soap ever. I use it as a facial cleanser. I have really sensitive skin and will have an allergic reaction to any kind of chemical that I put near my face. I also have a really sensitive nose and any kind of added fragrance will make me sneeze like crazy. This is the only soap that I have been able to use on my face. It's mild and feels nice and smooth, even lathers nicely. I like the aloe best. But the almond, cucumber, and lavender are nice, too. The only one that I can't use is the oatmeal onebut I'm sure that's just me. Oh , and the price used to freak me out where I get it is can cost 2 bucks and change but then I figured out that I would pay twice as much for a bottled facial cleanser without batting an eye. This lasts just as long and is soooo much better. Enjoy!

Save 30% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment