Myrurgia Maja Women Soap, 3 Count

Myrurgia Maja Women Soap, 3 CountLovely, old-fashioned soaps that are hard to find, so I was happy to find them through Amazon. Very nice presentation in a gift box. I love the long-lasting scent!

The soaps were good but I expected this fragrance have more of a chypre scent. Maybe the fragrance has changed over the years.

Buy Myrurgia Maja Women Soap, 3 Count Now

I have to order some more of this soap plus some cologne .Its got its own spicy scent and its very sexy.

Read Best Reviews of Myrurgia Maja Women Soap, 3 Count Here

I used to see this soap in stores in Florida but up here in the northeast I just don't find it. I love the scent of this soap. I'm very sensitive to scents and this is just delicate and nice. Beautiful package too.

Want Myrurgia Maja Women Soap, 3 Count Discount?

Highly recommend this soap not only for bathing but it makes the bathroom smell lovely. A great gift as well.

Save 14% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment