Provence Sante PS Big Bar Linden, 12oz Bar

Provence Sante PS Big Bar Linden, 12oz BarI've been using this soap since 2005, and I won't use anything else. Aside from the fact that is it gentle on my skin, never irritating or drying, the scent of it alone is all the reason anyone needs to use it. It is the loveliest, most feminine, soft white floral scent I have ever found. I use one 12 oz bar in exactly two months, so the subscription service is perfect for me.

I love Provence Sante soaps, but usually I buy the Bergamot scent, which is in fact wonderful. But somewhere I saw that this was their most popular scent so I decided to try it. When I opened the plastic wrap I sniffed it and it really didn't have much of a scent at all. I like their soaps because they produce a really nice satisfying lather and leave you feeling squeaky clean, but not dried out, with a light scent residue that doesn't interfere with perfumes--so I love Provence Sante soaps. I wasn't going to reject the Linden because it didn't seem to smell of much of anything--that's OK too. But here is the deceptive part. I put the soap in the shower stall all untouched and ready for the morning. The next morning my bathroom had been perfumed with a clean, slightly sweet, not girl-y at all scent, and not an overpowering scent. It just smells fresh and clean--despite the chaos and mess in my bathroom. After a week at least it's still smells wonderful in the bathroom. Now I get why Linden is their most popular scent because it is so aromatic that scents the air wonderfully, without being overpowering in any way on the skin. I recommend it without reservation.

Buy Provence Sante PS Big Bar Linden, 12oz Bar Now

Yes, it's expensive, but worth every penny. The scent is just...clean. Very refreshing. If you're not sure what a 12oz bar of soap is like; it's huge. I usually cut this in half and it lasts months.

Read Best Reviews of Provence Sante PS Big Bar Linden, 12oz Bar Here

Once you try this soap you'll never use another. The fragrance is so light and uplifting! When in the shower you feel refreshed

and so ready to take on the day. A great purchase always!

Want Provence Sante PS Big Bar Linden, 12oz Bar Discount?

I love this soap...I used to buy it at Whole Foods a long time ago...it was worth searching it out when they discontinued it...it smells so good and lasts me a year...wonderful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment