Mistral Men's Soap, Cedarwood Marine, 250 Grams

Mistral Men's Soap, Cedarwood Marine, 250 GramsThis stuff is great, it smells indistinguishably manly and awesome like a pirate lumberjack. It's kind of like driftwood, and wood chips, and christmas trees, and whatever wood pirates made their peg legs out of.

I have been looking for a good Men's soap for quite a while that had a long lasting scent that is not overpowering and I have concluded the Men's collection of soaps from Mistral are the best after trying a dozen or so other brands first that were cheaper. I ran across the Mistral brand and decided to go ahead and try one as I had tried all the other cheaper brands and I am glad I did. This scent (Cedarwood Marine)is my favorite and is everything I want in a soap, including an Amazon price that is better than most of the small shops retail it for. This triple milled bar lasts me about a month of everyday use and the scent stays well after the shower and beyond. The vendor description is very accurate: Cedarwood Marine Men's Bar Soap, This original combination evokes a seaside forest where cedarwood, marine essences and cool eucalyptus create a clean, refreshing aroma. It has Toning Grape Leaf Extracts with Anti-irritant & Anti-bacterial properties, Gapeseed Oil that conditions and softens male skin (but not overly so, antioxidant polyphenols and it is Triple-Milled for longer lasting use. It does not leave me feeling overly dried and it does not leave a film or residue behind that many men's soaps that claim they soften skin do. My second favorite is the Sandalwood and third would be the Citrus Woods but I was not very happy with the Black Amber as it did not have a lasting scent as the others but that may be preferred by some.

Buy Mistral Men's Soap, Cedarwood Marine, 250 Grams Now

It is a good soap and lathers well, but the scent is not at all what was expected. The reviewer who thought their process might be inconsistent may be right. Unlike most reviewers, I found the scent to be very faint. It also smells nothing like cedar. Nor does it smell like eucalyptus, which is for some reason supposed to evoke the sea. It is infused with white coffee and green ginseng. That's probably why I can't place the smell. White Coffee and Green Ginseng??

Read Best Reviews of Mistral Men's Soap, Cedarwood Marine, 250 Grams Here

I am giving this soap 4 stars only because it is a great soap that does not over dry. After reading the other reviews, I was expecting more of a fragrance. I can detect very little scent even while washing with it, and any trace of fragrance is gone by the time I step out of the shower. I definately do not smell anything like cedar or salt water. I have to wonder if the production process is inconsistant, given the other reviews about the great smell.

Want Mistral Men's Soap, Cedarwood Marine, 250 Grams Discount?

This soap warrants a 5-star rating based on its smell it's a really nice, clean scent and I find myself wondering why it's referred to as "men's soap." I think it's gender neutral anyone and everyone should bathe with this soap! I placed the order and the package arrived just a few days later. some of the best smelling soap ever!

Save 5% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment