Oatmeal Lavender Goat's Milk Soap

Oatmeal Lavender Goat's Milk SoapThis soap is a dry skin life saver! Anytime I start itching from dry skin or allergies I head to take a bath with this soap. It quiets the itching and soothes my skin.

Magic Moon Soaps are THE most amazing, moisturizing soaps I have ever used. I don't have to put on moisturizer when I get out of the shower anymore, because Magic Moon Soap moisturizes me!!! I love that these are made out of natural ingredients and make the most silky, luxurious lather I have ever felt. It leaves my skin feeling REALLY SOFT instead of dry like other soaps do. After using these soaps, I will never buy another commercial soap bar again as long as I live! I love them so much, I bought several other "flavors," and now I'm a customer for life. So glad that I can buy them on Amazon now!

Buy Oatmeal Lavender Goat's Milk Soap Now

Got this stuff to try for my mare & a friends mare who were having some skin issues due to allergies and whatnot. Oatmeal is a great moisturizer and did wonders for their dry skin and the lavender is such a nice aromatherapy scent, and both mares half snoozed during their baths. Lathered up nicely and rinsed SUPER clean, so no funky residue to deal with for dust to stick to like lots of other 'moisturizing' shampoos that just have wax in them.

My hands survived, too, instead of me having to dunk them in Mane-N-Tail afterwards ;)

Read Best Reviews of Oatmeal Lavender Goat's Milk Soap Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment