Olive Oil Soap 300g

Olive Oil Soap 300gI initially purchased this to wash my wool diaper covers. While it does work beautifully for that purpose I've learned that it works well for so many things.

You know how your children's toys get kinda grubby and usually need a good scrub periodically? The grime will literally melt off with this soap. You wouldn't even need a cloth. I've used this to wash away hand prints, oily spots, etc.

Sometimes my 10 year son neglects to wash behind his ears and his neck. The dirt shows up quickly during the warm months. I know this this is kinda gross, but this soap will also wash it away easily without having to scrub off a top layer of skin.

I really do like this soap. It's not as pretty as the mainstream natural soaps that I buy at my natural food co-op. It doesn't have any scents, but I like how it smells on it's own. It lasts forever. This is something that I'd definitely always have on hand. . . at least while I have children around.

0 comments:

Post a Comment