Defense Soap Bar - 5 Pack

Defense Soap Bar - 5 Packwoks well, good product, decent fragrance and feel.

that is all I have to say but I will write more.

outstanding item!!! if your into MMA or working out,,,,get this item it is amazing!!!! I love and as well as my son ,

Buy Defense Soap Bar - 5 Pack Now

I train Boxing & MMA 4 days a week and do conditioning five days a week so finding a natural soap like this that works so well at keeping you clean and healthy was a dream come true. I found out about it from a podcast I follow called MMA Nuts. Really I bought this to prevent stuff like ringworm (and it has done the job there), but I've also noticed that my skin has never been softer. The scent is very clean, almost sterile smelling. I have only one real complaint and it's very minor. This soap goes fast, I found myself going through about a bar a week. Definitely give it a try, you won't regret it. I definitely plan on trying out their shower gel next.

Read Best Reviews of Defense Soap Bar - 5 Pack Here

I have had a problem of breaking out when I shave for years. It was recomended that I switch to a teatree oil product in order to help the skin heal. After having used this product for a few weeks the breakouts are completly gone!

Want Defense Soap Bar - 5 Pack Discount?

This arrived right on time and having a teen at home who is a wrestler this is a necessary item for him to have in his bag. Instances of skin infections, ring worm etc. are curbed if used as directed. This product does dry out your skin but it's effective. The smell will put you off a little but that's a small thing when a product works like it's supposed to. The price was also competative.

0 comments:

Post a Comment