Mistral Men's Soap, Sandalwood Bamboo, 250 Grams

Mistral Men's Soap, Sandalwood Bamboo, 250 GramsThis is fast becoming one of my favorite body soap bars. Great lather, leaves you feeling clean, and the scent is not as strong as the Mistral Black Amber soap, and no where near as floral but a good scent none the less. Showering twice a day this soap lasts about three weeks to one month, it does not take much to get alot of lather even in the harsh hard water I have.

I have been looking for a good Men's soap for quite a while that had a long lasting scent that is not overpowering and I have concluded the Men's collection of soaps from Mistral are the best after trying a dozen or so other brands first that were cheaper. I ran across the Mistral brand and decided to go ahead and try one as I had tried all the other cheaper brands and I am glad I did. This scent (Sandalwood) is my second favorite and is everything I want in a soap, including an Amazon price that is better than most of the small shops retail it for. This triple milled bar lasts me about a month of everyday use and the scent stays well after the shower and beyond. This definately has a refreshing sandalwood aroma. It has Toning Grape Leaf Extracts with Anti-irritant & Anti-bacterial properties, Gapeseed Oil that conditions and softens male skin (but not overly so, antioxidant polyphenols and it is Triple-Milled for longer lasting use. It does not leave me feeling overly dried and it does not leave a film or residue behind that many men's soaps that claim they soften skin do. My first favorite is the Cedarwood Marine and third would be the Citrus Woods but I was not very happy with the Black Amber as it did not have a lasting scent as the others but that may be preferred by some.

Buy Mistral Men's Soap, Sandalwood Bamboo, 250 Grams Now

I thought that this soap wouldn't be worth the cost.... but let me tell you, it is worth the cost.... This is the only soap my son and I will use. It lathers well and last quite a while... the bonus is the fact that it smells great!

Read Best Reviews of Mistral Men's Soap, Sandalwood Bamboo, 250 Grams Here

This soap makes my entire bathroom smell good for half hour. It lasts quite awhile and it lathers nicely. Does not dry out or irritate my skin.

Want Mistral Men's Soap, Sandalwood Bamboo, 250 Grams Discount?

It dries out my skin a little but then all soaps do to some extent. I have tried and reviewed many and this is thee best one yet.

Save 5% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment