LATHER Soap Sampler

LATHER Soap SamplerThe Lather products are not scented; rather they are infused with natural product that have a scent. The soap is a non-melting soap. The soap has been in the shower area for weeks and retains the square shape. I use the Lather muscle rub and afterwards I wash my hands with my soap becasue my usual liquid hand soap cannot remove the rub. This is a line of products that are well worth your time and money to try.

I bought this sampler because I had gotten a sample size of the this brand of soap in the oatmeal. I liked that bar, however the smells of the other bars are not for me. The clove is okay and I have grown to like it but I will most likely will not use the Rose Tangerine, Lemongrass or Mint. They are not overwhelming or anything, just not my kind of smells.

Buy LATHER Soap Sampler Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment