Savon de Marseille (Marseille Soap) with Pure Crushed Local Flowers from France

Savon de Marseille with Pure Crushed Local Flowers from FranceThis fragrant line of "Savon de Marseille" is sheer bliss! I bought the Lavendar and the Rose. Each has a wonderful fragrance that permeates the senses, and provides for a very satisfying and luxurious bath and shower experience. The moisturizing qualities of these pure "Vegetable Oil" base soaps are combined with heavenly fragrance. Not the cheap smell of ordinary lavendar and rose scents often found in bath products; but rather, the intoxicating aroma of "Lavendar Flowers" growing in a field, or the unmistakable delicate yet rich perfume of "Rosa Damascena", the Old Damask Rose. Service provided by French Soaps (the vendor) is also excellent! Products arrive fresh, well packaged, and with lightning speed.

This isn't just a soap. It's a pure formation of flowers and fragrance that you never want to be without. The block shape reminds one of its pedigree: the famous, centuries-old "Savon de Marseille" French soaps. But then this company (called "French Soaps" simply enough) started adding crushed lavender flowers from the countryside of southern France along with pure lavender fragrance. The result is the most beautiful, rustic, heavenly soap on the planet. As the flowers lightly exfoliate, the olive and palm oils moisturize and nourish. I buy 10 at a time and share them with my closest friends. By the way the verbena and rose petal varieties are just as wonderful. I haven't yet tried the orange flower (might just order them today!).

Buy Savon de Marseille (Marseille Soap) with Pure Crushed Local Flowers from France Now

I got tired of cleaning soap scum off of sinks and tubs from traditional American deoderant soaps. I tried a non-Savon de Marseille brand of olive oil soap from Amazon which ended up smelling wierd and feeling slimy; though the label said that it was only made with olive oil and sea salt, one of my daughters broke out after we started using it and quit breaking out when she quit.

Then I found these Savon de Marseille French soaps. I like the pure ingredients, which do not result in huge amounts of scum on the tub after use and which rinse well off of the hands and which do not dry the hands even after frequent handwashings. I like the flowers in them, which do really aid in exfoliation. I am allergic to most perfumes, but the scent from my two favorites--rose and orange--come from the real flower and thus do not set off my allergies.

Some people complain about the cube shape. We've found appropriate soap dishes and gotten used to the shape. Don't cut the cubes! Just use them! They wear down soon enough. And the cubes last a LONG time, even as much as I wash my hands. Hey, my 20-year-old son has never complained since I introduced these soaps, and he WOULD complain if he didn't think they were OK.

Read Best Reviews of Savon de Marseille (Marseille Soap) with Pure Crushed Local Flowers from France Here

i didn't think i'd like the square at first, but it is perfect in the shower as it doesn't slide out of your hand so easily-once i tried a bar of thisi was addicted to it. i am addicted to this soap. fair warning to anyone who tries ityou may never again buy any other kind of soap and might go into withdrawal and depression if you should happen to run out or be away from home and didn't take it with you.

Want Savon de Marseille (Marseille Soap) with Pure Crushed Local Flowers from France Discount?

I bought the lavender Savon de Marseille soap for my daughter as a gift. She LOVES it and says she is never going to use anything but this soap for the rest of her life....suffice it to say, my gift was a huge hit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment