Nature's Plus - Vitamin E Soap, 1000 IU, 3 oz box

Nature's Plus - Vitamin E Soap, 1000 IU, 3 oz boxI ordered a bar of this soap, thinking it was a simple glycerin-only soap. Turns out, it has a strong, perfumed, smell. That doesn't work for me. They don't honestly label the ingredients, instead saying "all natural" and "contains Glycerin and Vitamin E."

I doubt I'll even use it. If I put something that perfumed on my body, I typically end up with hives.

This is the only soap that I use for my son's allergic skin. He's very sensitive and this is the only product that I will use on him. It lathers up very well and its easy to rinse off. Doesn't have any scent at all but it keeps him clean and thats' all I want!!!

Buy Nature's Plus - Vitamin E Soap, 1000 IU, 3 oz box Now

I have an understanding that vitamin E is really wholesome for you, promoting health and well-being of mind or spirit, so I thought I'd give this Nature's Plus soap a try.

It lathers right up and smells favorable and bountiful. Can be used both on smelly feet and pus ridden limbs.

Read Best Reviews of Nature's Plus - Vitamin E Soap, 1000 IU, 3 oz box Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment