Dettol Soap 75g (Case of 12)

Dettol Soap 75gI usually use it for my kids to keep them away from germs so they could be save. for me it is good one.

This Indian-made Dettol is a strange reddish-orange color, not the yellow color of the Made-in-Britain Dettol. The scent is fairly close, but it feels a bit different on the skin. The bars are TINY, also. For us Americans who don't know what 75 grams is -it ends up being a bar of soap slightly larger than what you'd get in a hotel room.

Buy Dettol Soap 75g (Case of 12) Now

I have been using dettol soap since I was a kid in Taiwan. So happy to be able to get it on Amazon with a reasonable price! The nice quality soap bar won't turn into a wet pile in my soap container which lives in my gym bag permanently. My favorite part is of course the smell.... I feel so clean!

Read Best Reviews of Dettol Soap 75g (Case of 12) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment