Pack of 2 Trader Joe's Savon de France Oatmeal Exfoliant Ginger Almond Bar Soap 8.8 oz

Pack of 2 Trader Joe's Savon de France Oatmeal Exfoliant Ginger Almond Bar Soap 8.8 oz
  • Trader Joe's
  • Oatmeal Exfoliant Ginger Almond Bar Soap 8.8oz Pack of 2
  • Cruelty Free, Not Teseted on Animals
  • A luxurios French recipe
  • Fresh Scent

First off, I'd just like to say that this is probably my favorite bar soap on the market today. It is truly all natural (even more so than many of the other natural bar soaps by TJ's). It does not contain the sodium palmitate, glycerin, etc. that many other "natural" bars have and instead contains only: olive, palm, and coconut oil; oatmeal; fragrances and/or essential oils. Yes, that's it!

Even with it being so natural it still manages to produce a fairly thick and luxurious lather (and my water here is pretty hard) with a nice fresh scent without being overly sweet or strong. It also lasts fairly long when compared to other commercial soaps. The bar is fairly large though at 8.8 ounces each so if your hands are small, this may be a slight problem for you.

My only problem here though is the price. This bar costs me $2.88 plus tax at my local Trader Joe's retail store and this is when it is NOT on sale. If you have a TJ's near you, I'd definitely recommend shopping there for it first. You could also smell the bottom of the bar to get an idea of what it would smell like before you buy.

The bar soap itself rates a 5 for me and normally when the price is so significantly marked up I would ultimately rate it a 3 here but I happen to like this soap so much that I made an exception this time and only dropped it by one star. I definitely recommend trying this soap out particularly if you prefer natural and/or freshly scented soaps, just remember that at Trader Joe's it is much cheaper!

Buy Pack of 2 Trader Joe's Savon de France Oatmeal Exfoliant Ginger Almond Bar Soap 8.8 oz Now

The wonderful thing about Trader Joe's "Savon de France Oatmeal Exfoliant Ginger Almond" bar soap (cruelty free, 8.8 oz) is that it's nice and soft, allowing big, healthy bites. I was immediately impressed with how well it works it's way in between all your teeth, and the waxy vegetable oils insure it remains there for a long time, even after vigorous and generous use of mouthwash.

Read Best Reviews of Pack of 2 Trader Joe's Savon de France Oatmeal Exfoliant Ginger Almond Bar Soap 8.8 oz Here

Yes, tasty, Especially with some pear slices and tomatoes on nice whole grain bread, a little mayo, or mustard. A treat!

0 comments:

Post a Comment