Oatmeal Lavender & Neem Oil Soap - 4 oz - Bar Soap

Oatmeal Lavender & Neem Oil Soap - 4 oz - Bar SoapI ordered this because a friend of mine brought scabies into my home a while ago and I wanted to make sure everything was taken care of. I hope no one has to go through the pain and freaked-ness of dealing with that...No fun I tell you...But anyways I read a lot about tee tree oil and neem oil products. They seem to be way healthy for the skin and good if u have skin conditions which I do. I have a skin condition on my arms that i've had since birth. I've used this bar 4 nights in a row and already my arms look better. I can't wait to see if it keeps clearing up.

While the bar is very small, it lathers as soon as the water hits it. You simply have to wipe the wet bar with your hand and then rub your hands together and the lathering begins. The smell is lightly herbal with lavender and does not stay long with you. One thing you will notice is how soft it is and how amazingly clean you are.

Buy Oatmeal Lavender & Neem Oil Soap - 4 oz - Bar Soap Now

Neem is known to be a miracle plant with healing properties for a wide range of skin care issues. This is the stronger version of the Neem soap. If your skin needs immediate attention then this product is the one to select. It does have a stronger scent, somewhat like a mild oniony scent.

So, if you use this product first, you can then use scented products that will remove any residual scent. I've tried both the milder soap and this soap and like using both. This one is mostly for when your skin is acting up (works well as a first line of defence) and the other milder versions are wonderful for regular use.

The NeemAura Naturals Lavender Oatmeal Ultra-Sensitive Soap is my favorite so far because Neem has a very strong scent and that particular product has a beautiful scent. Neem is a unique, yet powerful product and the best way to use it seems to be in a mild soap.

When using the Neem soaps, you may notice your skin becoming especially healthy. Unlike less-than-natural soaps this soap won't irritate your skin and the oatmeal in the soap is especially calming.

If you are allergic to regular soaps, give this a try or try the Lavender Oatmeal one which

is perfectly creamy and soothing.

Please do note this product has a stronger scent, but it is not overwhelming.

~The Rebecca Review

Read Best Reviews of Oatmeal Lavender & Neem Oil Soap - 4 oz - Bar Soap Here

I've used other oatmeal products in the past and found they made my skin feel dry. This soap is just the opposite. I assume it is the neem oil, because the soap cleanses well, but doesn't dry my skin. In fact, the neem oil leaves my skin feeling soft almost as if I had applied a face cream after washing. I use this product in conjunction with the Theraneem cream and the two work wonderfully together. Unlike other soaps containing oil/cream, the soap lasts for a long time. I've had the soap for almost four months and use it liberally twice a day. I estimate I still have another two or maybe even three months left at the rate I'm using the soap. Finally it is lightly scented with lavender which is refreshing.

Want Oatmeal Lavender & Neem Oil Soap - 4 oz - Bar Soap Discount?

This is my favorite facial soap. The price has gone up on the Organix South website, so I ordered it here. I received my soap the day before I got the other items in my order, which were Prime items! I appreciate the fast service and fair price. I will be ordering more to stock up!

As to the soap:

I have very sensitive skin, with patches of dryness (a little eczema); in truth I have always had mild skin issues of varying types. I heard of Theraneem and tried it out. It makes my skin soft and soothes the patchy areas like nothing else I've found. And it's made of identifiable ingredients. This followed by a little evening primrose oil is my face routine, simple and effective. I use a few different Theraneem bar soaps for my head and body as well. Try it out! And a tip: You can order "factory seconds" (irregular) bars of soap on the Organix South website--there's nothing wrong with the soap but you get a way better deal. This particular formula, though--the oatmeal lavender 'flavor'--is not available at the discount. That's why I opted for amazon which has cheaper shipping.

Save 14% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment