Kiss My Face Bar Soap, 8.0 oz, Pure Olive Oil. 1-Bar

Kiss My Face Bar Soap, 8.0 oz, Pure Olive Oil. 1-BarI have very sensitive skin, and have tried even some of those beauty bars like Dove or Oil of Olay... nothing worked to deal with my dry skin, and in fact, virtually everything I used irritated it. This soap does not. The only odd thing about it is it's more slimy than a lather when wet, but... when you use it, it rinses off very easily. I use it on one of those bath puffs, and when I submerge it in the water, the soap just dissolves off of it almost immediately. I'm really satisfied with it, even if it's a bit harder to get a good amount off the bar for washing than normal soap. The bars last longer too, I'd say. Leaves my skin soft and not all dried out, nor does it seem to clog pores. (I also think it has a nice, clean, pleasant smell, even though there is no perfume in it!)

I've finally found the solution for my soap dilemma of having sensitive skin. ^_^ I hope I never have to use any other soap again!

This "All-Natural" soap is the best for dry, sensitive skin that we've tried so far. It really is made with lots of olive oil which is why it is green, and it seems to be hypoallergenic too! The real bonus comes in the form of the fresh moisturized feeling one gets with each use. The perfumes and other additives which are NOT in this soap are NOT missed. For us, this has become the soap for most applications, with Lava being reserved for grease or stains.

In our experience, using this soap for just a month or so will greatly alleviate chronic dry skin, and this is even more obvious on men than women. Using this "Pure Olive Oil Soap" for baths and showers really puts its moisturizing effects into overdrive, something that I expected but which really surprised and impressed my husband.

Now everyone in our household wants this incredible soap in a liquid with a pump action! Now, if only they will make one!?

BOTTOM LINE: TERRIFIC SOAP -TERRIFIC PRICE -LONG LASTING TOO!

It is a wonderful soap for almost any application that also happens to cost less than most, and for a huge 8 ounce bar!

[I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY PRODUCT OR COMPANY]

Buy Kiss My Face Bar Soap, 8.0 oz, Pure Olive Oil. 1-Bar Now

Sad but true, in the US you can sell detergent as soap. Why is that important? Soap is gentle on your skin and detergent strips the oils and can lead to nasty skin irritations. Most of the bath soaps sold at your local stores are detergents. I learned this when I developed skin problems.

This is a true soap made with only Olive Oil. It smells a little funny, but I never smell funny after using it. It cleans gently and leaves a thin film of oil on your skin. No more break outs, no more creams from the doctor. And best of all no more of that tight dry skin all winter long.

You must keep this soap in a soap dish that drains or it will melt away. But if you want fabulous skin this is the way to go. My friend with psoriasis started using this and found it greatly reduced her suffering. It is wonderful stuff.

Read Best Reviews of Kiss My Face Bar Soap, 8.0 oz, Pure Olive Oil. 1-Bar Here

Kiss my face soap has been the answer to my sensitive, ichy, ashy skin solution. Its extremely mild, does not strip nor excessively foam, and its got a very faint fragrance which is good for those with perfume allergies. The olive oil bar soap paired with the olive oil and aloe moisturizer have stayed in my bathroom for years. I never have itchy scaly skin anymore, and have actually received compliments on how soft my skin has become. Kiss my face has a whole line of wonderful products but I would definately suggest this soap (also great for facial washing, and sensitive areas) for anyone with extreme skin sensitivities along with the moisturizer, and gentle detergents and paper products. I have witnessed a complete turn around with my skin through natural products such as this. I am a nurse and have recommended this product to my patients.

Want Kiss My Face Bar Soap, 8.0 oz, Pure Olive Oil. 1-Bar Discount?

I have crazy acne. This soap is the only thing that keeps my skin clear. No perfume no pretty colors just a pretty face.

0 comments:

Post a Comment