Dr. Woods Drwood Castile Lav Soap 32.00 OZ ( Multi-Pack)

Dr. Woods Lavender 32 oz. Castile SoapLove this soap! Use it for hands (diluted 50:50 with water in a foam pump), face, body. Haven't tried hair yet but bet it will be great! The smell is amazing, not overly floral, in fact my husband likes the smell of it and uses it in his shower and he would never use anything that smelled girly!!! I have acne prone skin with lots of black heads and now it is clear, soft and radient!! I bought the baby formula as well because I am expecting soon, but I see no reason I couldn't just buy the lavender and use it on the baby I don't think it will be irritating at all. Can't wait to try on hair and in laundry!

This soap smells nice. I use it in the shower for body and hair washing. On the sink for hand soap. Haven't tried it yet on laundry because we have a high efficiency washer, but it is low sudsing, so it might be okay. It also cleans the faucet without leaving water marks, probably because of the olive oil base. I tried it to help reduce the chemicals that I wash down the drain each day into our water system. I highly recommend it.

Buy Dr. Woods Drwood Castile Lav Soap 32.00 OZ ( Multi-Pack) Now

Can't find a better all purpose soap with non-drying and restorative features. Rich lather and pleasing aroma. Wonderful price point too.

Read Best Reviews of Dr. Woods Drwood Castile Lav Soap 32.00 OZ ( Multi-Pack) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment