Soap, Liquid, Castile, Tea Tree, Organic, Gal.

Soap, Liquid, Castile, Tea Tree, Organic, Gal.I LOVE this soap. Of course I love all of Dr. Bronner's soaps, especially because they are all natural and biodegradeable etc... and they WORK GREAT!!! But this one is particularly good for my skin. The natural antiseptic, germicide, antibacterial, fungicide properties of Tea Tree oil have made my skin so much clearer since I have started using this soap regularly. It lathers really well just like all Dr. Bronner's soaps, so you just need a very little bit. The only downside is that it's not the best smelling of his soaps (if you don't know what tea tree oil smells like I would try it in a small size first) but I don't mind it. If you like the peppermint soap, I would definitely try this one too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment