Ginger Berry Aromatherapy Herbal Soap - 4 oz

Ginger Berry Aromatherapy Herbal Soap - 4 ozMy co-worker in the desert where we both work and live and must deal with hard water, shared a bar of peppermint soap with me and it was quite an experience. It comes in a variety of fragrances and I have purchased them all. They are all natural and excellent for all kind types and it is very refreshing and your skin feels so good and clean. You must purchase an oversize soap dish if you plan to travel with as it is square in size.

Enjoy a great experience and choose all of the fragrances as I did. It also comes in a sample pack where you can choose the ones that you prefer.

I love the scent of this soap. I use it in the shower. It lathers well and leaves my skin feeling fabulous. It also leaves the entire bathroom smelling nice.

Buy Ginger Berry Aromatherapy Herbal Soap - 4 oz Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment