Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Botanical Cleansing Bar with Tea Tree and Aloe

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Botanical Cleansing Bar with Tea Tree and AloeI got this soap first at Nordstrom when I was looking for as many skincare products with Tea Tree Oil on them.

I really liked the soap and was happy to find it here in Amazon!

It does not dry your skin, it has a pleasant smell that is subtle not overpowering.

It cleans well.

Most importantly, it is hypoallergenic. I am a person who has very sensitive skin I get a bad rash with cheap soap (I am talking public bathroom soap). This soap is very gentle.

I think it has also helped clear my skin it is a long term beenfit of tea tree oil.

Yes, it is expensive, but it is a very good soap for those with sensitive skin.

I tried the Paul Mitchell soap. I didn't like it. It was not gentle and it formed a awful foam and left my skin feeling weird. The bar also went down faster than this one. (With this one you get a nice chunky block of soap).

the kids got this with many other care packages for their dad for fathers day and he liked them all including this item.

Buy Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Botanical Cleansing Bar with Tea Tree and Aloe Now

This was an item I included in a care package sent to a friend stationed in Afghanistan. She said it was perfect.

Read Best Reviews of Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Botanical Cleansing Bar with Tea Tree and Aloe Here

I'm not sure if large pores is an accurate description, but a friend of mine has had 2 derm abrasion treatments, has tried the African soap sold on Amazon, and nothing has worked as well as this. I'm serious! Her pores are almost invisible after using this soap for a couple of months. Let me know if I'm right in a couple of months in the text comments. You can thank me later. Trust me, it works!

Want Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Botanical Cleansing Bar with Tea Tree and Aloe Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment