Himalaya Neem & Turmeric Soap 4.4oz bar

Himalaya Neem & Turmeric Soap 4.4oz barI am certainly falling in love with this soap. Due to the medicinal values of Neem and Turmeric, the body feels clean. Also, the moisturiser stays in the body for at least 3-4 hours after bath. The smell is not bad at all, considering it is organic. This soap will be my bath soap for the next many years.

This neem and turmeric lathers well,smells pleasant, and lasts if it is stored properly. Great for delicate skin. Really cleared up skin blemishes on arm.

Buy Himalaya Neem & Turmeric Soap 4.4oz bar Now

I purchased this soap because I love this brand's Neem and Pomegranate toothpaste. This soap has a spicy scent but not strong. Subtle. My skin feels so good after using I think this is my new bar soap of choice.

Read Best Reviews of Himalaya Neem & Turmeric Soap 4.4oz bar Here

I love this soap, I ordered it because the facewash was too big to take on the plane, this came in handy during my trip. Made my skin feel refreshed. I will definitely order more.

Want Himalaya Neem & Turmeric Soap 4.4oz bar Discount?

I have extremely sensitive skin, eczema, and bad allergies. This soap works very well for me and I like it so much that I have been giving it to my family to use as well.

Save 91% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment