Pears Original Glycerine Soap 125g (Pack of 12)

Pears Original Glycerine Soap 125gI was under the impression tha the soap I purchased was an English product from England but what I received was manufactured in India with synthetic ingredients.The British product is far superior with natural ingredients.I feel I over paid for this product which is readily available in our local Indian grocer at a lower price.

Slightly less than one year ago (late September 2009) I was getting low on Pears, but I couldn't find it at my local Denver, Colorado, USA, area stores, so I bought a 12-bar carton from Amazon. Now I only have 4 bars left, and so today I bought some bars at a local Dollar Tree store. I noticed the packaging changes, but I didn't realize the extent of the disaster until I got home, compared a new box with an old, and saw the strange new ingredient list. That motivated me to open a new box, which revealed the new plastic/cellophane wrapping. I opened it and was greeted by the horrible new odor! It's quite a nasty-smelling formulation, reminiscent of some kind of insecticide or industrial cleaning product. I immediately returned the bars. Unfortunately, this probably means that Amazon also no longer has the old formula, unless a savvy and honest seller specifically says that they have the original product. Such a shame for a great 220-year-old brand, which Unilever has totally ruined. Needless to say, I won't be buying the horrific "New Pears" formula.

Buy Pears Original Glycerine Soap 125g (Pack of 12) Now

I have used this soap for years. I started using it when my daughter was small and she used to get a rash from some soaps. This soap never caused her a problem. I have used it ever since. It has a wonderful light herbal scent, makes nice suds and is reasonably priced.

Read Best Reviews of Pears Original Glycerine Soap 125g (Pack of 12) Here

We've been using Pears soap in the shower for more than 20 years so of course we think it's great. And by buying a case, we saved money and rarely run out. Perfect.

Want Pears Original Glycerine Soap 125g (Pack of 12) Discount?

We recently started ordering this 12 pack after trying the 3-pack. Well packaged and the same product, with a little savings for ordering in bigger quantities. I absolutely adore this soap.

Way better quality than anything I've used before and it washes away super clean. If you like glycerin soaps or just want something that washes away completely, THIS is the one to get.

(see my full review on the 3 pack product page)

Save 15% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment