Bar Soap - Patchouli w/Aloe Vera, 3 oz ( Multi-Pack)

Grandpa's Bar Soap Patchouli with Aloe Vera - 3.25 Oz, 5 packWe received the bars of soap very quickly in very poor condition. Every box was crushed but soap was intact. The aroma of Patchouli is ever so slight in or out of the package that Grandpa would be saddened to see his name on the product we received. Will not purchase items of this nature on line again or from this person I will drive the 117 miles to the location that I previously purchased the soap from in person. Live and learn something just should not be purchased on line is my guess.

This is the finest soap anywhere. Puts me back to the first head shop I walked into in 1965. Fantastic!

Buy Bar Soap - Patchouli w/Aloe Vera, 3 oz ( Multi-Pack) Now

This soap is super gentle! My skin has never been more soft. It doesn't have an over powering fragrance, and I like that.

Read Best Reviews of Bar Soap - Patchouli w/Aloe Vera, 3 oz ( Multi-Pack) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment