Pre de Provence Marseille Soap 72% Olive Oil Cube - 300g

Pre de Provence Marseille Soap 72% Olive Oil Cube - 300gVery mild and bubbles up quickly. My skin does not dry up with this soap. Does not have strong fake smells like other cheap soaps.

It works on everything dishes, clothing stains and lasts forever. No more leaky plastic things with molding brushes at the end!

Buy Pre de Provence Marseille Soap 72% Olive Oil Cube - 300g Now

Perfect size, great product..lasts for a long time and very mild. I've had a larger size in my kitchen for 2 years.

Read Best Reviews of Pre de Provence Marseille Soap 72% Olive Oil Cube - 300g Here

I have used Savon de Marseille as a shampoo for decades (it's legendary in France for making your hair shiny) and am so grateful that now that I no longer live in Europe it is still easy to find on line and affordable. The dry version lasts a very long time and I prefer it but as long as it is the original centuries old variety (I don't use the newer scented varieties) I'm a happy girl!

Want Pre de Provence Marseille Soap 72% Olive Oil Cube - 300g Discount?

Wonderful soap overall, not as drying as other castile soaps and helps get rid of body pimples. Not the best I've ever used, however. It's still a tiny bit drying and doesn't smell the best. However, it's one of the best performing soaps I've used so far regardless.

Save 33% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment