Glycerine Bar Soap - Lilac, 4 oz ( Multi-Pack)

Clearly Natural Glycerine Soap Bar Lilac - 4 Oz, 4 packI don't know what Lilac is, but the wife said she liked it in candle form, so I thought she would enjoy the soap incarnation of the scent, Smells like flowers to me. I prefer the high glycerin content of this saponified soap which creates a thick lather, The glycerin content may contribute to an increase in the probability that the bar may become airborne (its slippery), I would not recommend for use in prison. I would recommend it for home use, as a pre-shave soap, for your hands, face, buttcrack, back to the face again and it still smells like flowers.

I love lilac and thought that a lilac glycerine soap would be devine. Wrong! This soap is the worst smell I've smelled. I only opened one and the smell was terrible. I contacted Amazon to return the other three, but I haven't heard from the company that shipped them in over a week. No fault of Amazon, but I'm not happy.

Buy Glycerine Bar Soap - Lilac, 4 oz ( Multi-Pack) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment