Nesti Dante Il Frutteto Olive and Tangerine Natural Fruit Scented Bar Soap for Bath Hands and Body

Nesti Dante Il Frutteto Olive and Tangerine Natural Fruit Scented Bar Soap for Bath Hands and Body 250gMy mother-in-law brought me a bar of this soap from her trip to Italy. I am hooked on it. It is the best soap in the world. I have ordered many, many bars since I finished with that first one. It smells like heaven, and it keeps your skin so soft. I have tried to find another kind of olive oil soap that would be cheaper and easier to get ahold of, but I have wasted my money. They are not the same. This soap is a bit expensive, but I think it is worth every penny.

My parents brought this wonderful soap home from Italy for me as a souvenir. It quickly became my very favorite soap. The tangerine scent only lasts for a wash or two, then you mostly smell the olive oil. But this soap is so wonderfully moisturizing you won't mind! It never leaves my skin tight or dry, only soft and moisturized. My husband loves it, too. I am so excited to find it here on Amazon! Now I don't have to wait for my parents to return to Italy to continue using it.

Buy Nesti Dante Il Frutteto Olive and Tangerine Natural Fruit Scented Bar Soap for Bath Hands and Body Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment