Sandalwood 100% Pure & Natural Aromatherapy Herbal Soap- 4 oz (113g)

Sandalwood 100% Pure & Natural Aromatherapy Herbal Soap- 4 ozThis soap smells wonderful and leaves a lasting fragrance on your skin.

Soap can be used for more than bathing. One holistic use for soap is to lubricate wooden drawers that stick or squeak. Rubbing this bar on the areas of the drawer where friction occurs will reduce the friction, and produce a pleasant fragrance whenever the drawer is opened.

I have no idea how anyone can not love the smell of this soap. Yes, it's not pure sandalwood, but that's what I love... it smells like an amazing, sweet incense from an Indian temple or something. The spikenard, frankincense etc all add to the spiritual, lingering gorgeousness of this fragrance. I want to write a poem about this soap, I love it so much. When I wake up and use this soap (which by the way, the particles in it are not "dirt," they are exfoliating ground up resins, and the reason the soap is soft is because it is produced the traditional way, retaining the natural glycerin) I feel soothed and comforted, and I know the day is going to be OK. It is almost like a mini meditation in a bar. I also love the fact that the scent lingers on me all day. It is not heavy and overpowering like pure sandalwood is to me, it is sweet and subtle, almost churchy (from the frankincense). It just has such a spiritual scent and it doesn't fade like many natural soap smells do. It also is wonderfully moisturizing and exfoliating. I came here looking to buy this by the case. ;)

Buy Sandalwood 100% Pure & Natural Aromatherapy Herbal Soap- 4 oz (113g) Now

This is my all-time favorite soap... smells great, it goes a little fast but i think that's because of the natural cold-processing. Something about it just makes me feel good... worth trying, if you are curious. I used it at a vacation center, found in an organic food market; when i came home, i decided i needed to find the brand again. I looked online, there it was. Whenever I use it it takes me back to my vacation... perfect.

Read Best Reviews of Sandalwood 100% Pure & Natural Aromatherapy Herbal Soap- 4 oz (113g) Here

Each time I use this soap, I am transported to a different exotic place. It can literally put me in a different state of mind.

I slice each of the soap bars into smaller pieces and use them as sachets in my armoire. Love it!

Want Sandalwood 100% Pure & Natural Aromatherapy Herbal Soap- 4 oz (113g) Discount?

This smells a little different than just plain sandalwood but very pleasant none the less. I will buy this again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment