Grandpa's Soap Pine Tar 4.25 oz (Multi-Pack)

Grandpa's Soap Pine Tar 4.25 ozI've been using this soap for quite some time now. I have very sensitive skin and this is the only soap that does not make me scratch my self to death. I wash my hair with this soap because shampoo makes my head itch. I literally lather myself from my head to my feet, oh and the lather is wonderful even when you get down to the very end of the soap, you still get a great lather.

My order was just as it said it was. I started using this soap when I was a little boy staying with my grandparents up north, my grandfather used nothing but Pine Tar Soap! I started using it again about 4 years ago and it brings back memories of my grandpa. Pine Tar works really good for people with Dry Skin and Psoriasis as well. My wife has now been using my Pine Tar Soap for almost a year and it helps her Dry Skin. I got Psoriasis and it helps keep it under control and less break outs ! My 4 and 5 year old kids like it too, mostly of color and because it daddy's soap, I let them think their sneaking my soap when they take their baths LoL.

Buy Grandpa's Soap Pine Tar 4.25 oz (Multi-Pack) Now

Where to begin ... Im not sure I can even put into words that are sufficient enough to describe this soap but I will try. First off its the most manly thing ive ever smelled. And ive worked on my car, was in the Army, and been in all kinds of manly places in my life. So that should say something about how much this soap perfectly catches the essence of Man. It smells like campfire, wilderness, and ... burning tire in a good way. If you cant stand the smell dont worry, its not your fault. Your sense of smell was just not manly enough to process the scent.

Anyway Im pretty sure this soap is so manly that it would have killed me instantly were it not for my viking heritage and the fact ive been lifitng weights lately(u 'mirin?). Im almost certain the way this soap cleans you is by kicking the dirt off you instantly because the dirt was not strong enough or manly enough to hang on. Or maybe it boosted my testosterone to such levels I went super sayian and the force blasted the dirt off. In anycase I am so clean its absurd. And I smell great too. I highly recomend it, but you better be man enough to use it.

Read Best Reviews of Grandpa's Soap Pine Tar 4.25 oz (Multi-Pack) Here

I am 37 weeks pregnant and developed PUPPSa terrible itchy full body rash. After researching online I decided to give this a try. It smells like a camp fire or a smoker (for BBQ) when you are in the shower but after rinsing and drying the smell was so faint it wasn't even an issue. After the first use I could feel a difference and by the third day I felt much better. I did wrap it in wax paper after using each time, otherwise our fairly small bathroom smelled like the soap. After you get over the initial shock of not smelling like traditional soap, this is really a great product. It lathers light brown at first but the more you work it the whiter it becomes. Either way it doesn't stain skin or anything. If you're itchy, just order this... you'll be glad that you did.

Want Grandpa's Soap Pine Tar 4.25 oz (Multi-Pack) Discount?

This smells like a mixture of bark mulch and gasoline and I absolutely love it. I tried one bar but will be buying in multi-packs from now on. I have very sensitive skin. I had a bad case of roseacha where my Dr. recommended I switch to Dove soap. After a few years of that, my skin is again dry in red spots. I like this soap with little to no chemicals in it, does a great job cleaning and combining this with a loofa to scrub deeply, my skin is looking better with just one bar. Thanks Grandpa!

Save 9% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment