Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, 18-in-1 Hemp Peppermint, 32-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, 18-in-1 Hemp Peppermint, 32-Ounce BottlesThese bottles are $ 15 at the vitamin shop...when they have them in stock. So 2 for $ 21 is, shall we say, awesome!

This soap is like an air conditioner for the skin. It wakes you up in the shower and you smell so minty fresh when done! It does leave your skin dry, so to combat this I use (in the winter) the Body Shop Scrubbing oil and (in the summer) Skin so Soft oil (to ward off mosquitoes) which will stop the skin from drying and seal in that shower moisture.

But I wouldn't recommend using this soap for the face, even if you have oily skin. It would dry out the face.

I started using Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap when I went organic two years ago. It is a bit pricier than other soaps, but sometimes I like to treat myself. I use it as a shower gel and to make it stretch a bit longer, I mix equal parts soap with water in another bottle and it works just as well because the soap is very concentrated. The peppermint is very minty and refreshing especially when you wake up in the morning and leaves your skin tingly and clean. You can also use this soap to wash dishes, the floor, and clothes. It's all natural and does not contain any sodium laurel sulfate, which can dry out the skin and potentially cause even more serious damage. I highly recommend this product. I also like their bar soaps.

Buy Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, 18-in-1 Hemp Peppermint, 32-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2) Now

Although overall I do like the product, I have noticed after several weeks of use that it has started to irritate the more sensitive skin areas (underarms, face and nether-regions). After not using it on those areas for a few days, the irritation did go away.

I may be in the minority on this my skin may be overly sensitive to one or more of the ingredients but it may not be perfect for everyone.

Read Best Reviews of Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, 18-in-1 Hemp Peppermint, 32-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2) Here

You cannot possibly go wrong with Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps. Well, maybe you can. I don't recommend that anyone with a decent amount of hair use this product as a shampoo. I thought I would never be able to comb my hair again. Otherwise, it is awesome.

Want Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, 18-in-1 Hemp Peppermint, 32-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2) Discount?

I've heard about this stuph for years. Before I actually started using it.

In 1997 I bought a quart (32oz) bottle to use at my virgin trip to Burning Man, because it was eco-friendly and versatile. I could wash myself, my clothing, & my dishes.....and eventually used it to wash the playa dust off my car when I returned home.

I was hooked.

This is the prefect soap for use with Hard water, it also leaves you feeling clean beyond what regular soap can do (with no soap scum or filmy feeling on you or the shower/tub!).

For personal bathing I recommend diluting 50/50 with water. I use it to wash my hair, but Dr Bronner's alone makes my hair/scalp dry; so I follow up with conditioner/conditioning shampoo.

Even diluted for bathing, less than ONE TABLESPOON can do your entire body.....one bottle for just bathing can last almost a year!

I started bathing my kids with it as an alternative to the expensive Baby Soap. One Half-Ounce (~10ml=10cc) is enough for a full bathtub and get 2 clean kids.

Another side benefit is that after bathing, your bathroom smells absolutely Wonderful!

Save 1% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment