Kiss My Face Bar Soap 8.0 oz, Olive & Honey - 1 ea

Kiss My Face Bar Soap 8.0 oz, Olive & Honey - 1 eai bought this soap to use on my face but the softeness that it brought to my face made me decide to use it all over and it is WONDERFUL. I did not have a problem with it getting mushy . I also decided to use it on my natural hair instead of a clarifying shampoo and it is wonderful. I use it once a week and i notice a big difference in my hair.

This soap is excellent for dry, sensitive skin. It moisturizes well and is not perfumed. It does have a strong olive scent. I highly recommend it for men with sensitive skin.

Buy Kiss My Face Bar Soap 8.0 oz, Olive & Honey - 1 ea Now

smells really good, but it gets really mushy; you need a REALLY good soap dish for this one.

Read Best Reviews of Kiss My Face Bar Soap 8.0 oz, Olive & Honey - 1 ea Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment