Olivella Face and Body Bar -- 5.29 oz

Olivella Face and Body Bar -- 5.29 ozI have been using this soap for about 2 months now. It is great for all parts of the body, including the face. I am 47 years old and have had acne problems at my age! It has actually helped. When you apply moisturizer after bathing, it really soaks in and leaves your skin so soft. It also doesn't dissapate real fast like other soaps and lasts a long time. The larage bars I have are only half used and I use it every day.

This soap is great!! I have had very dry skin for yrs. but not after using this soap for the past seven mo. It lathers well, smells fresh, gets ur skin super clean n rinses off completely...no residue. Yay!! It moisturizes very well, but doesn't overdo it.

It lasts a long time if put in a place where it can drain...doesn't crack once dry. Definitely worth every penny.

Buy Olivella Face and Body Bar -- 5.29 oz Now

I started using olive oil soap bars a year ago and now I can't live without them. It's really made the skin on my face much softer, especially when used with a moisturizer right after. This brand is a very nice soap and I like it more than the Kiss My Face bars.

It has a very fragrant lavender scent even though there's no mention of any type of fragrance on the webpage or the container it comes in. I like lavender so that's a plus.

It's wonderful to use for shaving. I don't bother using shaving cream or gel anymore. After shaving I apply aftershave/moisturizer and my face becomes like a baby's behind. Seriously, I'll be touching my face all day marveling at how soft it is.

One major negative thing I've noticed about olive oil bars is that they seem to run out of olive oil before they're completely used up. You'll notice this when the bar becomes very easy to lather and is not as greasy. Normally, when you have a new full-sized bar it's a little hard to lather up and feels very oily. Then when there's about 15-20% of the bar left, the greasyness is gone and it soaps up almost immediately. You can tell it doesn't moisturize as well then. I just use it for washing my hands at that point.

Also, make sure to not leave the bar sitting in any water because it will cause the bar to "melt" and get very messy and lose it's shape.

Another bad thing is that olive oil bars are usually more expensive than regular bars. So not only do the moisturizing benefits run out before the bar is totally used up but you have to pay more for it.

Still, your face and skin need all the help they can get while you get older. I think it's worth it for the extra money and you'll definitely notice the difference. Thumbs up for this product!

Read Best Reviews of Olivella Face and Body Bar -- 5.29 oz Here

I bought this for my husband who has dry, scaly skin. I had him use it for a while and I think it's made a difference for him. He used to be really dry and skin flakes would shed off, but now I can tell that his skin looks more moisturized throughout the day. Good product.

Want Olivella Face and Body Bar -- 5.29 oz Discount?

I've never been able to decipher what ingredient it is in some soaps that gives me a strange 'surface rash' on my skin ('surface' being that there are raised bumps that scab over but they don't itch and they're not red. Not painful, but not pretty). But, turns out that this soap does this to me. It also has a VERY strong medicinal smell which is a bit too strong for what I'd prefer in a soap and probably part of what causes me to break out. So, QUALIFIER: This soap does not work for me due to my sensitive skin, but may be great for others who do not have this challenge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment